416-256-3199

Morgan Meighen & Associates
Toronto, Ontario

Built in 1853 by Frederick William Cumberland, this building served as a post office until 1873 and as a government building until 1937.  Bought by the Bank of Canada, it was last used as the head office of Conrad Black`s Argus Corporation and since 1958 has been designated a National Historic Site of Canada.  In 2006, it was sold to Morgan Meighen & Associates, an independent Canadian investment manager.  Since 2009, Reilly Security has been providing services to this Heritage Property.


Reilly Group Of Companies
Reilly Security Systems
Reilly Lock
Paul's Lock
Executek